Well, that sure was a lousy way to finish a homestand. On a brighter note, I’m happy to report that episode 2 of Ducksnorts Radio is now on the air:
- Ducksnorts Radio Episode 2: Aug. 14, 2005 (16:21, 5.6MB)
- Today’s show features a recap of the recently completed homestand against the New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies; a look at the upcoming road trip to the southeast; an update on the Phil Nevin/Chan Ho Park trade; and a rant about the continued lack of playing time for Xavier Nady. Thanks for joining us, and enjoy!
Here’s hoping the sequel is even better than the original. Thanks to everyone for the excellent suggestions from the first episode of Ducksnorts Radio. I was able to incorporate some of those, such as:
- More opinion. Oh yeah, no shortage of opinion on this one.
- Someone else on the show. I managed to nab Jeff Bryant, from Syntax of Things, to help preview the upcoming series with the Braves in Atlanta. We didn’t really argue, but I think it’s still pretty cool.
- Wider variety of music. I’ve still got some of the heavy stuff in there, but I did manage to
mangleinclude a Miles Davis piece arranged for guitar.
Without getting into too much detail, the production process was way different than last time. Hopefully the sound quality is okay and you find this stuff interesting. It still took me about 6-7 hours to get everything together, so I probably won’t be doing podcasts on a super regular basis, at least not right now. But I may bust one out every now and then just to spice things up a little.
Catch y’all later…