Every now and then we like to get together, watch a ballgame, chat, and otherwise just hang out. Here’s the current schedule:
- Friday, February 22, 2008, Tony Gwynn Stadium — Come join us as the SDSU Aztecs host the USD Toreros. Game starts at 6 p.m. PT. Meet at the ticket office 15 minutes before then. I’ll be wearing my Ducksnorts trucker hat.
- Friday, July 27 – Sunday, July 29, 2007, Cooperstown, NY — I drove from San Diego to Cooperstown for Tony Gwynn’s Hall of Fame induction and met several ‘snorters out there. Full schedule at World Tour 2007.
- Saturday, June 9, 2007, 2:30 p.m., Petco Park — The Lake Elsinore Storm took on the San Jose Giants before the regularly scheduled Padres/Mariners game, and Ducksnorts was there.
- Friday, March 23 – Sunday, March 25, 2007, Peoria, AZ — Several of us got together out in the desert. Here’s a quick recap of the weekend and a more detailed look at why spring training is worth experiencing.
- Sunday, August 20, 2006, 1:05 p.m., Petco Park DH: Arizona @ Padres, Visalia Oaks @ Lake Elsinore Storm. A good time was had by all.
If you’re looking to carpool, you might check the Ducksnorts Group Map @ Frappr! to see if there are other Ducksnorters in your area.
Other ideas? Drop me a line.